Jeremy Stinson, PA-C
Jeremy Stinson is Dr. Isbell’s Physician Assistant. Jeremy has been working with Dr. Isbell since joining Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic in 2007.
- Board Certified National Athletic Training Association
- Board Certified National Orthopaedic Technologist
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- North Carolina Medical Board
- North Carolina Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners
- Member of the National Athletic Training Association
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistance
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
Louisiana State University
Grand Valley State University
Duke Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Louisiana State University- Athletic Training Department
Graduate Assistant Athletic Trainer Certified
Brian Flowers, CNA
Brian Flowers is Certified Nursing Assistant. Brian has served as Dr. Isbell’s and Jeremy Stinson’s Clinical Assistant since 2007. He is responsible for maintaining clinical functions and communicating with our patients regarding medical questions and concerns.
Phone: 919.781.5600 ext. 5614 (voicemail only)
Please note: If you need immediate assistance, please call our main office at 919.781.5600, and ask to speak with our Triage Staff.
Test and Surgery Scheduling